jueves, marzo 31, 2005

James and the wolf

Well, what can I tell you. I am just a simple butler.
Not that I am disappointed but rather surprised.
You see, those who do not agree or think different are looking at things from the other side.
So this guy, the saliva user for combing his hair, who said that "they decided" on using the WMD argument or motive due to bureaucratic reasons. Well, the guy did not have a clue about how many US soldiers had been killed. The guy, the neocon, one of the voices of the DS (Dark side for those of you...), was backed by Brussels, then confirmed as the World Bank president by the Board of Directors.
I mean, what else can we say?
Welcome to the greatest comedy of all time, and like all times when rich people endorsed and supported arts and creation, this comedy has all the sponsorship from the Imperium...
I am finishing my chocolate and my drink and I am leaving this theater. I guess it will be around 2008 when the idiots will go back to their village.
Definitely, intelligence is not in vogue.
J

No hay comentarios.: